After finishing the configuration of the eSpace Meeting server, I cannot login into the Meeting Portal.
The following prompt appeared: “Failed to obtain AS parameters”.
Error: “Failed to obtain AS parameters”
1. Run the cfg command to access the /home/econf/nginrun/config directory.
2. Run the vi node.cfg command.
3. Change the value of soapAdapter ipPort to the value of asServicePort.
4. Run the :wq command to save and quit.
5. Restart the process..
1. Ping the Meeting Server IP
2. Check if the port is available
3. SSH into the meeting server as the econf user.
4. Run the cd apache-tomcat-6.0.20/webapps/Portal/WEB-INF/conf command to access the directory.
5. Run the vi portal_config.properties command.
6. Ensure that the values of asServiceIP and bmsServiceIP are the IP addresses of the respective servers, and check the value of asServicePort.
Summary: Because the port configuration was inconsistent, I couldn’t access the eSpace Meeting Portal. You can manually check and fix this using some basic linux commands.