Customer have a eSpace U1960 device with the a issue that the commercial license cannot be uploaded.
1. Check the license file name, it was license.dat, it was correct.
2. Check the ESN in the license file, it was the same with the device ESN.
3. Generate a debug license with the same ESN, and it was upload successful.
4. After the supply chain refresh the license SN, the commercial license was uploaded successful.
1. The license file name was incorrect.
2. The ESN in the license file was not matched with the device.
3. The license SN was invalid.
The license SN will invalid if you execute this command: config disable license, in that case, the license SN need refresh.