It’s about eSpace U1960 V100R001C01SPC400 version.
The network topology is: Carrier1---PRA---U1960---R2---Carrier2.
The issue is: user1 of carrier1 call auto attend number of U1960, and the call was route a an internal user2 of U1960, when user2 forward the call to another internal user2, it call established without problem, but when the call forward to a user4 of carrier2, the call can never established.
1. Check the forward number, it was 9+ XXXXX, it was correct compared with the R2 trunk configuration.
2. User1 call user4 directly, the call was successful, carrier2 can recognize user1.
3. Check user2 and R2 trunk outgoing right, it’s the same, both have inter and local rights. Also it’s able to make a call from user2 to user4.
4. Check the auto attend prefix configuration, it only have default outgoing right inter, then execute the command “config modify prefix dn xxxx vuoutgoingright inter&local” to add the local outgoing right.
5. Check the soft parameter 378, it has default setting:
Then execute the command “config softargu type 378 value 1” to open the outgoing right, and call was established when test again, the issue was resolved.
1. The forward number was put wrong when enable call forwarding feature, need consider the number change.
2. Carrier2 cannot recognize the caller number.
3. R2 trunk has more advanced right that the user1.
4. The auto attend prefix don’t have the local outgoing right.
5. The soft parameter 378 which Set Outgoing call right for VU was not enabled.