1. Check the forward number, it was 9+ XXXXX, it was correct compared with the R2 trunk configuration.
2. User1 call user4 directly, the call was successful, carrier2 can recognize user1.
3. Check user2 and R2 trunk outgoing right, it’s the same, both have inter and local rights. Also it’s able to make a call from user2 to user4.
4. Check the auto attend prefix configuration, it only have default outgoing right inter, then execute the command “config modify prefix dn xxxx vuoutgoingright inter&local” to add the local outgoing right.
5. Check the soft parameter 378, it has default setting:
Then execute the command “config softargu type 378 value 1” to open the outgoing right, and call was established when test again, the issue was resolved.