1) Set fan noise to quiet in the web interface- save and see if the noise can still be heard.
2) If the noise still exists. Keep the configurations and restore the TE30 to default settings:
The Restore Default function only restores system settings to default settings. Other information stored on the TE30 will not be lost. For example, site informatoin in the address book remains unchanged.
A. Choose Advanced settings => Settings => Installation => Restore to Default.
B. In the displayed dialog box, enter the TE30 serial number and select OK.
- to view the serial number of your TE30, choose Advanced Settings => Diagnostics => System information => Version
- Press and holde the MODE button for about 10 seconds, and the TE30 will be resotred to it's default settings and restart. After the TE30 is restored to it;s default settings. It's IP address is 192.168.1.1
3) If it still doesn't work - try to upgrade it to the newest version
4) After the three steps above it the issue still occurs the device has a hardware problem and needs to be replaced with RMA.