On the WI portal, customer want to change the daily notice picture, just as the picture below:
1. Create a bitmap image file that meets the following requirements:
Size: 130 KB
2. Name the file based on the GUI language you use.
If Chinese is used, name the file adch.png.
If English is used, name the file aden.png.
3. Use WinSCP to log in to the active WI server as user gandalf.
4. Use WinSCP to copy the bitmap image file to the following directory on the active WI server:
If there is an adch.png or aden.png file in the directory, replace the file with the new one.
5. Use WinSCP to set permission for the file.
A. Right-click the file and choose Properties, as shown in Figure below.
B. On the Common tab, set Octal in the Permissions area to 0755 and click OK, as shown in Figure below.
Our customer doesn't satisfy with our default picture, they want to change them to the customized one