The physical ATM interface did not exist.
1. use command : set workmode slot 0 vdsl atm
2. restart the device.
3. use command: display interface brief. The ATM interface displayed.
Interface IP Address/Mask Physical Protocol
Atm0/0/0 unassigned down down
Cellular0/0/0 unassigned down down
Dialer1 unassigned up up(s)
GigabitEthernet0/0/4 192.168.255.1/30 down down
NULL0 unassigned up up(s)
Virtual-Template10 unassigned up down
Vlanif1 unassigned *down down
1. The ATM interface is built-in interface instead of a card.
2. The physical interface should display when use command "display interface brief". But it didn't display.
3. The light of ATM interface is flashing which means the hardware is OK.
4. when I checked all the physical interfaces with command "display interface brief" and found out there is an ethernet interface which should not exist.
<AR169_ADSL_A-LABS>dis int brief
*down: administratively down
(b): BFD down
(e): ETHOAM down
(d): Dampening Suppressed
InUti/OutUti: input utility/output utility
Interface PHY Protocol InUti OutUti inErrors outErrors
Cellular0/0/0 down down 0% 0% 0 0
Dialer1 up up(s) 0% 0% 0 0
Ethernet0/0/0 down down 0% 0% 0 0
GigabitEthernet0/0/0 down down 0% 0% 0 0
GigabitEthernet0/0/1 down down 0% 0% 0 0
GigabitEthernet0/0/2 down down 0% 0% 0 0
GigabitEthernet0/0/3 down down 0% 0% 0 0
GigabitEthernet0/0/4 down down 0% 0% 0 0
NULL0 up up(s) 0% 0% 0 0
Virtual-Template10 up down 0% 0% 0 0
Vlanif1 *down down -- -- 0 0
5. Maybe the work-mode of hardware is not right.
Please check which kind of VDSL interface used most in the real network.
It is really hard to find this issue for the new costomer.