The VMs delivered by the desktop cloud cannot access the Internet.
Configure DNS forwarding on the DNS server.
1. Ensure that the Huawei DNS server is connected to the DNS network.
2. Right-click the active DNS server and choose Properties.
3. On the Advanced tab, deselect Disable recursion (also disables forwarders), and click Apply.
4. On the Forwarders tab, click Edit, and add the IP address of the customer's DNS server that can access the Internet.
5. Click OK.
The setting on the active DNS server is complete.
6. Configure DNS forwarding on the standby DNS server in the same way.
7. Provision VMs and check whether the VMs can access the Internet.
The DNS interworking with Huawei FusionAccess cannot translate external domain names.