When a user attempts to log in to a VM, the following information is displayed:
6025: Your TC does not support setting of client resolution. Change the TC resolution or replace your monitor.
1. Try to log in to the VM again.
2. Check the screen resolution.
If FusionAccess V100R005C00 is used, check whether the screen resolution is standard. FusionAccess V100R005C00 does not support non-standard resolution. The appendix lists standard resolution supported by FusionAccess.
If FusionAccess V100R005C10 is used, check whether the client resolution is supported by the server. The appendix lists the supported resolution.
3. Log in to the VM through the self-service console, select Services in the Computer Management window, and check whether Huawei HDP Service starts.
4. Log in to the VM through the self-service console, select Device Manager in the Computer Management window, and check whether Huawei Display Monitor exists in Display adapters and is in normal state.
If Huawei Display Monitor does not exist or there is an exclamation mark on Huawei Display Monitor, uninstall the HDA and then reinstall it.
5. Check that huawei_display_driver.dll is in the C:\Windows\System32 directory and huawei_display_driver.sys is in C:\Windows\System32\drivers.
If the two files are not in the specified directories, the HDA is mistakenly deleted by the antivirus software or is not installed successfully. Uninstall the HDA and then reinstall it.
6. Check the VM memory.
The VM memory cannot be less than 1 GB. The recommended memory is 2 GB or 4 GB.
7. Open Windows Task Manager and check whether HDPDisplay.exe is running.
If HDPDisplay.exe is running, stop it and check whether it can automatically restart. If HDPDisplay.exe automatically restarts, check whether you can log in to the VM.
8. Check whether there is a big time difference between the server and client versions. If yes, update the server and client versions.
9. If the fault still persists, collect log information and send the log to Huawei technical support.
The server does not support the client resolution.