First, we need to check the logs from the BH620 blade server.
Please follow the procedure below in order to gather the logs:
1. Enable the FTP / SSH services for two blades from iMana.
2. Upload the ipmctool in the attachment to the /data directory of both blade servers using FTP.
3. Follow the method below logging in to iMana CLI and save all content into a file.
4. Then, it will begin printing trace information, print information about 2 minutes.
5. Then open a new command line window and according to the following method, save all information into a log:
a、Execute the following command five times in a row
b、Execute the following command five times in a row
c、Execute the following command five times in a row
6. Repeat steps a, b, c once again.
7. Login to iMana CLI and execute:
ipmcset -d download -v 0
and send me the files with tar.gz from /tmp and /dev/shm/share/sol.dat.
8. In iMana, please download sel.tar.