In the FusionCube system, the blue screen of death (BSOD) policy does not take effect in the event of a BSOD failure occurred on a Windows VM.
1. Right click my computer and choose properties.
2. Click advanced system setting.
3. On the Advanced tab, click seting in the startup and Recovery area.
4. Select Automatically restart on the displayed page.
1. In the event of a BSOD, the BSOD policy automatically stops the faulty VM and allows it to start on the local host or another host based on the host workloads.
2. The VM HA takes effect for a Windows VM only after the VM OS is configured to support the function.