An alarm indicating incompatible hard disk model is reported after system initialization of FusionCube Infrastructure Virtualization.
ALM-51811 Hard Disk Model Is Not Supported
1. Use PuTTY to log in to the Management Computing Node Agent (MCNA), Lite-Manage Computing Node Agent (LCNA), or Storage Computing Node Agent (SCNA) node as user gandalf.
2. Run the su root command to switch to user root.
3. Run the following command to open the desired directory:
4. Run the following command:
5. In the command output, check whether the model of all hard disks is ST600MM0006.
If yes, go to step 5.
If no, contact Huawei technical support.
6. Log in to the FusionManager portal, choose Fault, and click Set Alarm Masking.
7. Click Add Alarm to Be Masked, set Component type to FusionStorage, select Hard Disk Model Is not Supported, and click Add.
After FusionCube system initialization, FusionStorage checks the compatibility list to see whether the hard disks used by blades pass the compatibility test, thus ensuing high system availability. The hard disk used in the FusionCube system at site is Seagate ST600MM0006 that has passed the compatibility test but is not included in the compatibility list. Therefore, a false alarm is reported.