1. Use PuTTY to log in to the Management Computing Node Agent (MCNA), Lite-Manage Computing Node Agent (LCNA), or Storage Computing Node Agent (SCNA) node as user gandalf.
2. Run the su root command to switch to user root.
3. Run the following command to open the desired directory:
4. Run the following command:
5. In the command output, check whether the model of all hard disks is ST600MM0006.
If yes, go to step 5.
If no, contact Huawei technical support.
6. Log in to the FusionManager portal, choose Fault, and click Set Alarm Masking.
7. Click Add Alarm to Be Masked, set Component type to FusionStorage, select Hard Disk Model Is not Supported, and click Add.