Some users do not like the image (for example, a dog) that is next to the username and password area on the login page, and need to replace it with their favorite image.
1. Log in to the WI server, and go to /opt/WI/tomcat/WI/ROOT/img.
2. Cut the image size to 95 x 95, and prepare five image files. If you need only one or two images, copy the image file to five files, and name them as headimage1.png, headimage2.png, headimage3.png, headimage4.png, and headimage5.png respectively.
3. Replace the five files in /opt/WI/tomcat/WI/ROOT/img with the prepared five files.
4. Refresh the WI page, and check the replacement effect.
5. If the images are not replaced, clear the browser cache, and then log in to the WI page again.
The login page supports five images in total. Each time when the user opens the login page, an image is displayed randomly. Users can replace the five image files.