1. After a user plays videos on a CT6000 and performs some simple operations, for example, playing multiple videos, moving word or excel documents above the video window, pressing Page Down or Alt+Tab, the CT6000 memory become insufficient after a period of time.
2. When the memory usage reaches 90% and the flash plug-in occupies approximately 300 MB memory, the HDP flash module refreshes the Internet Explorer, which avoids artifacts.
1. Close the Internet Explorer and open it again.
2. If the video still cannot be played, disconnect and reconnect the user VM.
1. The virtual cache is not enabled on the CT6000.
2. The CT6000 memory is 2 GB. If it runs WES7 for a long time, the WES7 uses a large amount of memory (approximately 1.5 GB).
3. During flash redirection, the flash plug-in occupies 200–800 MB memory, due to which the client cannot store the video memory data in the cache. The video cannot be played, and the user automatically logs out.