An error occurred during install Windows Server 2012 R2 and the root cause related to old firmware installed in the server hardware and need to be upgraded
Blank Screen and windows can't start the installation Page.
- Log in to the BMC iMana WebUI.
- In the navigation tree, choose Common Tasks > Firmware Upgrade.
- Click Browse, select the BMC upgrade file on the client, and click Open. ( choose the .hpm file )
- Click Upgrade.
Then we repeat the last steps to upgrade the BIOS then restart te server and boot the OS CD-ROM then the installation will begin normally.
Need to upgrade server Firmware for BMS and BIOS version
- Old iMana Version 3.76 will be upgraded to 5.97
- Old BIOS Version V053 will be upgraded to V379
Please check the compatability between the BMC and BIOS Firmware versions before start the upgrading.