Sometime when we do troubleshooting with TC connection,we need to capture the package from TC for analysis.
For windows TC,we can use wireshark,it is graphic interface and it is easy to operate.
But for Linux TC,we can't use waireshark,we need to use tcpdump to capture the package.
Here is the step describe how to use tcpdump to capture package on CT2000 Linux TC:
Use TCM to install attached patch to the TC.
After install the patch to TC,please do below steps:
1) Press CTL+ALT+X to open the CLI;
2) Run below commands to capture packages
mount -o remount rw /
tcpdump -i eth0 -w /tmp/p.pcap -s 1500
3) Click the VM icon to start the ICA session
4) Wait few seconds ,then Press CTL+C to stop the packages capturing.
5) Copy this file “/tmp/p.pcap” to your PC,then use wireshark to open the file to analyze.
If you need to capture package from CT2000 Linux TC,you can follow these steps.