1. A user registers with the VM successfully. However, when the user logs in to the VM using the ICA, a message indicating that the VM is being connected is displayed on the VM, and the login fails.
2. The VM can be successfully logged in to using the RDP.
1. Right-click My Computer and choose Manage from the shortcut menu. In the displayed Server Manager window, choose Diagnostics > Device Manager in the navigation tree. Then, choose View > Show hidden devices from the main menu.
2. Right-click uxthemesrv under Non-Plug and Play Drivers and choose Uninstall from the shortcut menu.
3. Go to C:\Windows\system32\drivers and rename uxthemesrv.sys to uxthemesrv.sys.old.
4. Restart the VM and delete the uxthemesrv.sys.old file.
1. In the Server Manager window, choose View > Show hidden devices. In the right pane, click Non-Plug and Play Drivers.
The uxthemesrv driver is displayed.
2. Uxthemesrv is a non-plug-and-play driver stored in the system and incompatible with the VDA program. As a result, ICA connections time out, and the user fails to log in to the VM.