1. Use a Secure Shell (SSH) tool, such as PuTTY, to log in to the FusionManager node as user galaxmanager.
Ensure that the FusionManager node floating IP address is used to establish the connection.
2. Run the following command on the FusionManager node:
snmpget -v3 -u
root -l priv -a MD5 -x DES -A
Password of user root -X
Password of user root SMM board floating IP address 220.127.116.11.4.1.2011.2.82.1.18.104.22.168
Note:In the command,
indicates the username of the root user.
Password of user
root indicates the password of the root user.
SMM board floating IP
address indicates the floating IP address of the SMM board.
For example, you can run the following command:
snmpget -v3 -u root -l priv -a MD5 -x DES -A Huawei12#$ -X Huawei12#$ 192.168.1.201 22.214.171.124.4.1.2011.2.82.1.126.96.36.199
3. Check whether the command is successfully executed:
If yes, SNMP parameter values specified during E6000 server connection to the FusionManager system are incorrect and go to step 4.
If no, the SNMP account of the SMM board is not activated and go to step 5.
4. Set parameters SMM access IP address
, Security name
, and Reset authentication password/Reset encryption
password on the FusionManager portal to the SMM board floating IP address, root, and password of user root, respectively.
5. Log in to the management interface of the E6000 server's SMM board, choose System Management
> Account Management
> MM User Management
to set the password of user root to be the same as the password for logging in to the management interface.
6. Run the command in step 2 again and check whether the command is successfully executed.
If yes, connect the E6000 server on the FusionManager portal as user root again.
If no, contact Huawei technical support.