Before the upgrade, roll back be2net to 4.2. After the upgrade is complete, install be2net 4.4 manually. The procedure is as follows:
1. If the upgrade has failed, roll back the patch.
2. Obtain be2net 4.2 and 4.4 driver packages from the mapping FusionAdaptor versions.
You can log in to support.huawei.com and choose enterprise > Software > IT > Cloud Computing > Cloud OS > FusionAdaptor to download and decompress the software packages of the target versions, for example, FusionAdaptor V1.1.00.xxx_Driver.zip.
Use FusionAdaptor V1.1.00.603 as an example. Download FusionAdaptor V1.1.00.603_Driver.zip that contains the driver package, and decompress the package. The packages be2net-kmp-xen-4.2.401.15_3.0.58_0.6.6-1.x86_64.rpm and be2net-kmp-xen-4.4.262.0_3.0.58_0.6.6-1.x86_64.rpm are available in the 01 Driver for V100R003C00 directory.
Upload the two packages to a directory, such as /home/, in the system to be upgraded.
3. Run the following command to roll back be2net to 4.2:
rpm -Uvh --oldpackage /home/be2net-kmp-xen-4.2.401.15_3.0.58_0.6.6-1.x86_64.rpm
Figure 3 shows the command output.
Figure 3 Command output
4. Install the patch.
5. After the patch is installed, run the following command to upgrade be2net to the 4.4 version.
rpm -Uvh /home/be2net-kmp-xen-4.4.262.0_3.0.58_0.6.6-1.x86_64.rpm
Figure 4 shows the command output.
Figure 4 Command output
6. Restart the operating system for the upgraded be2net driver to take effect.