1. The VM can dynamically obtain its IP address and gateway, but the gateway is lost quickly and cannot be queried by running ipconfig.
2. Deploy a new link to clone a Windows 7 VM on the same CNA node as the faulty VM. The new VM is normal, indicating that the fault is caused by VM configuration exceptions.
3. Restart the faulty VM, immediately log in to the VNC, and press F8 to enter the Advanced Boot Manager screen. Select Safe Mode with Networking. In network security mode, the system starts without loading third-party device drivers, so that the computer runs in minimum mode, with network connection added. The gateway dynamically obtained in this mode does not disappear, indicating that the system is normal, and the fault is caused by the software or configuration on the system.
4. Restart the VM, and enter the system. It is found that the antivirus software is not installed and the firewall is not enabled.
5. Click Start. In the search text box, enter msconfig.exe, and press Enter. The System Configuration dialog box is displayed. On the General tab, click Selective startup, and deselect Load startup items, as shown in the following figure:
Figure 1 System configuration
On the Services tab, select Hide all Microsoft services, click Disable all, and then select all Citrix and Huawei components, as shown in Figure 2. Click OK, and restart the system.
6. After the system is started, the gateway dynamically obtained disappears quickly. Check the system configuration, and two unknown third-party services are running. Choose Start, enter services.msc in the search text box, and press Enter. The Services window is displayed. Find the third-party services, right-click them and view their properties. The processes of the third-party services are rscheck.exe and checkrs.exe respectively, which are third-party software of the customer.
Forcibly delete the two processes, and run ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew commands in the command line window to obtain the IP address and gateway. The gateway exists. Restart the third-party services, the gateway disappears. This occurs several times. As a conclusion, the third-party software causes the gateway to disappear exceptionally.