Cannot disable DND service by press the DND key on IP phone, after active DND services by press DND key on espace 7820, we must disable the service on PBX(by LMT)
1. check the settings on espace 7820: "phone > features > General Information", make sure the configuration as blew:
we find in the abnormal phones, DND off code is blank. set it as #56# and re-test , the service is ok.
2. if the configuration on espace 7820 is ok, make a capture between IP phone and PBX, to confirm the phone have send #56# to PBX when press DND keys.
3. if the network capture is ok, then we need to trace a log on PBX (by ucmaint), to check why the PBX didn't disable DND service after receive #56#
1. Wrong configuration of IP phone, when press DND key on espace 7820, the phone didn't send #56# to PBX.
2. software bug of PBX, after receive #56#, PBX didn't disable the service properly