An alarm in ISM shows that the license is expired. We have a red ligtht in front of the controller panel and also in ISM interface.
We have the following procedure:
1. We suggest to the customer to purchase a new license file. If the customer don't want to purchase a new one, he wants to mask this kind of alarm from ISM.
• For storage software version V100R002C00SPC009 and earlier (non-safety red version)
1. enters debug mode;
2. Delete / OSM / license.dat and license.dat.bak bin directory;
To delete / startup_disk / conf / license.dat and license.dat.bak conf_local directory;
• For storage software version and the version V100R005 V100R002C00SPC0010 and after the (safety red version)
1. enter developer mode;
2. execution: hw_chgalarmmask -i 60163358729 -m 1
3. After performing input hw_showalarmmask see whether the entry into force, the following chart means that the entry into force:
Description: Security redline version only to shield the alarm, the alarm information that is no longer appear on the ISM, but the controller will not eliminate the red light.
Customers are advised to purchase a commercial license to replace a non-commercial license, should be noted, license expired or deleted, still be able to use value-added services have been created, but cannot be configured.