One oversea customer reported: they cannot enquiry CDR on BMU since 9th Sep.
1. Check CDRserver, they have installed CDRclient, but was disconnected. -----Normal result, if connected, it will grab original CDR.
2. Check the folder where storage CDR: Curfil, it was empty. -----Normal result, BMU will delete the CDR after take away.
3. Check the logs of FTP module of CDRserver, and found the CDR was deleted continuously. -----Normal result, CDR was taken away by BMU
4. Login to BMU database, and check bill table of Sep. and only appear data before 9th Sep.
5. But found another bill table for 206405.
6. Execute “show system information” check the time of gateway, and found the gateway have time 20640518
7. Execute “show sntpclient status” check SNTP configuration, and it was normal.
8. Check with customer, they confirmed that the SNTP server time was changed.
PBX generate the CDR base on PBX time, CDRserver get CDRs from PBX base on CDRserver time, that’s why CDRserver have correct date folder, BMU database create table based on the real call time, which is the PBX time.
Due to the NTP server time was changed randomly, cannot find any relationship between real time and wrong time, so cannot modify the wrong CDRs, already configured the correct SNTP server for PBX.