Garbled characters are displayed on the NetEco screen if you install the NetEco software of Chinese version in an English operating system (OS). Therefore, set the SUSE Linux operating system display language to Chinese before you install the NetEco software of Chinese version.
How to Set the Linux OS Display Language to Chinese
You have logged in to the SUSE Linux operating system as user root.
1) Derived report form functional need Chinese typeface support of NetEco, please windows operating system under "C:\Windows\Fonts\simsun.ttc" Chinese typeface document uses on the winscp tool passes to the linux operating system "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype" in table of contents.
For details about how to use the WinSCP tool,see How to Use WinSCP to Transfer Files. The configuration information required for uploading the files is as follows:
• User and password: SUSE Linux operating system user and password, see Preparation Installation Software Package and Tool the Table 2.
• Transfer type: Auto or Binary
• Directory of files on the SUSE Linux operating system: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype
2) Run the following command on the command-line interface (CLI) to open the YaST Control Center window,modify the /usr/X11R6/lib/X11 directory permissions.
chmod -R 755 /usr/X11R6/lib/X11
3) Run the following command on the command-line interface (CLI) to open the YaST Control Center window.
4) Click System in the left pane and double-click Language in the right pane. The Languages setting window is displayed.
5) In the Primary Language Settings area, set Primary Language to Simplified Chinese and click Details.
6) In the Language Details dialog box, set Local Settings for User root to Yes and click OK.
7) In the Languages window, click OK to finish the setting.
8) Run the following command to restart the SUSE Linux operating system for the settings to take effect:
# sync; sync; sync; sync; sync; sync
# shutdown -r now