DC Over Voltage alarm generate, what should be done?
1) The DC overvoltage alarm threshold is not set properly on the SMU.
2) Rectifiers are faulty.
3) The power system voltage is set too high in manual mode.
1) Check whether the DC overvoltage alarm threshold (58 V DC by default) is properly set. If no, adjust it to a proper value.
2) Remove the rectifiers one by one and check whether the alarm is cleared. If the alarm still exists, reinstall the rectifier. If the alarm is cleared, replace the rectifier.
3) Check whether the system voltage is set too high in manual mode. If yes, confirm the reason and adjust the voltage to normal after the operation.