1. make a outgoing call to PSTN by AT0 trunk. then callee pick up the phone and talk with caller.
2. use the command line, do command：
show board slot x
x means OSU board slot. here is slot 3.
for example: the testing FXO port is 0.
3. the callee hang off the phone, the caller does not hang off. now the intra-office hear busy tone.
4. do command:
config start monitor osu tone slot 3 port 0, U1930 starts checking the busy tone on the selected line.
5. wait for nearly 30s, do the command to stop the busy tone checking. now you can see the system feedback result.
config stop monitor osu tone
from the result, we know the busy tone parameters now is
On-time： [167, 213] ms
Off-time： [175, 225] ms
Frequency： [394, 446] Hz
6. do the command to check the current U1930 busy tone checking parameters
show tone detect parameter
now we can see the current busy tone parameters settings are:
On-time： [300, 400] ms
Off-time： [300, 400] ms
Frequency： [425, 475] Hz
7. do the command to modify the busy tone checking parameters:
config tone detect parameter tonetype busy1 frequency1min 394 frequency1max 446 ontime1min 167 ontime1max 213 offtime1min 175 offtime1max 225
8 repeat the testing. it is ok now.
9.save current configuration