U1930 connects to PSTN through PRA trunk. the intra-office phone A registers the service about call forwarding to mobile phone B. then the PSTN user calls to VU and choose extension phone A. the mobile phone B does not ring.
U1930 version is V100R001C01SPC900.
test as below:
1. phone A directly calls to B, B rings.
2. use a intra-office phone C to call A, B also rings.
3. use another mobile phone to call A, B does not ring. we doubt this issue has somthing to do with the VU and trunk outgonging call authority.
4. check the soft parameter 378, do the command:
show softargu configinfor id 378
we check the value is default 0, this means the VU trunk can not make a out going call to PSTN.
5. do the command：
config softargu type 378 value 1
give VU trunk the authority to make a out going call to PSTN
6. do the command:
we can check the PRA trunk GroupNo is 6098. it does not have the authority to make a out going call to PSTN.
7. do the command:
config modify trunkgroup no 6098 restrict Yes outgoingright Inter&Local
give the PRA trunk authority to make a out going call to PSTN.
8. repeat testing. now it is ok.
the VU and the PRA trunk both do not have the authority to make a out going call to PSTN