Using the service as a common participant
Dial the conference access code.
Press 1 as prompted.
Enter the conference ID as prompted.
Enter the password as prompted.
then caller hear the "dududu" voice, join the conference failed.
1. follow the product document and open debug log switch, repeat the scenario.
2. check the log we can find the PBX received conference ID caller input is 0. actually caller input the right conference ID.
3. check the voice conferecne information and the caller ip phone configuration. the conference is encrypted, but ip phone SRTP is off.
4. reschedule a voice conference with no encryption, then test ok.
5. reschedule a voice conference with encryption, then set the caller ip phone SRPT is on. test also ok.
If IfUseSRTP is set to Yes, SIP users to join the conference need to enable voice encryption; otherwise, they fail to join the conference. For POTS users, voice encryption is not required.
The operations of enabling voice encryption for a SIP user are as follows:
If the SIP user uses an IP phone (using eSpace 7850 as an example), access the phone web configuration page, choose Account > Advanced, and set Voice Encryption (SRTP) to On. For other IP phone models, see the corresponding administrator guide.
If the SIP user uses a POTS phone connected to IAD1224 of V300R001C07 or a later version, run the sip soft-parameter support-srtp on command to enable voice encryption on the IAD. The other IAD models do not support voice encryption.