1. According to the fault symptom, the fault is caused by a user configuration file error.
2. Log in to the VM using the administrator account.
3. Go to C:\Users, rename the folder that is named after the abnormal account. For example, if the user account is Test001, there will be a Test001 folder. You are advised to add the letter a after the folder name, that is, Test001a.
4. Open the registry editor, find the key value of the user configuration file, and rename it:
Key value: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList
According to the ProfileImagePath value of the abnormal domain accounts, find the related key S-X-X-XX on the left, and rename the key by adding the letter a to the end.
5. Close the registry editor and restart the VM.
6. Use the abnormal account to log in to the VM. The login is successful.