Server: E9000 MM910
The data of the active and standby MM910 cannot be synchronized, and the active/standby failover command cannot be executed successfully.
Alarm description: LAN heartbeat lost
1. In HMM portal alarm center, Check whether the blade value in the alarm location parameter is SMM1
2. Run the ifconfig command on the command-line interfaces (CLIs) for the active MM910 to check whether the eth1 network port exists.If the following command output is displayed, the eth1 network port exists (eth1 is included in the left column).
3. Check eth1 inet addr: if it is not 172.31.XXX.XXX , please go to HMM Chassis setting –MM to edit the Network Segment of the Management Plane into 172.31.XXX.XXX mask 255.255.0.0 and Save
4. Repeat step2 and step 3 on slave MM910.
5. Run the reboot command on the CLI for the standby MM910.On master MM910 ping 172.31.XXX.XXX if can ping then log in HMM to check that alarm is gone. And MM910s can play failover.
From HMM web configures MM910s IP address, edit Network Segment of the Management Plane to 172.31.XXX.XXX
Suggest: when configure the IP address of MM910s，Network Segment of the Management Plane should use the default IP address:172.31.xxx.xxx for MM910s heartbeat.