Client is unable to connect to the VPN gateway after keying in username and password. It kept showing on the loading application page.
Confirm with customer that before connectting this v-gatway (USG2110), he has already connectted another v-gateway (USG6320) successfully.
It must be version of SSL VPN application on client mis-match the application on USG2110.After delete the application on client following steps below, and then connects v-gateway USG2110 successfully.
1. Close IE and ensure SSL VPN applicationis not running
2. Delete SVNIEAgt.ocx and SSLCacheClean.ocx in directory C:\Windows
3. Delete SVNIEAgt.inf in C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files
4. Uninstall unist.exe in C:\Program Files\svnclient, and delete directory “svnclient”
5. Delete directory svnclient in directory %appdata% if it exists
If client already has latest SSL VPN application, it cannot load old application because of version mis-match
Delete the SSL VPN application files on client
Ensure the SSL VPN application on both client and v-gateway are same.