when you search for Playback in the IVS Client, it is displaying Error Message, "NO VIDEO IS FOUND "
When you try to check on IVS Client, as you see on the Picture below, you get the message: "FAILURE TO WRITE DATA INTO THE VIDEO INDEX FILE".
1. Check the /RecordIndexFile partition size in the MPU Server.
Make sure the Full record mode is set in the OMU Portal:
1. Check the space distribution in the MPU Server:
2. Check whether the /RecordIndexFile partition has a great space or not .i.e more than 50G
3. Type the command: cd /RecordIndexFile to get into the RecordIndexFile partition and du -sh -/* to know if previous records were done or not. The result of this command will let you know that the Space specified to save video index file is not enough (Generaly less than 50G).
4. If the remaining space is not enough, that means you should provide more space to your MPU Server as we describe in this process.
To solve this issue, you should provide more space to the MPU server for /RecordIndexfile partition. The details for this job are as described below:
1. Insert the disk.
2. Mount the new disk to a new directory, for example, /RecordIndexFile2
3. Stop the MU service.
4. Copy the old index files to the new directory
5. Modify the MU configuration file
6. Start the MU service.
1. For a new IVS Installation always make sure you have enough space to store recording files.
2. Always check the remaining space of your IVS Servers for quick troubleshooting cases.
3. Configure a good Policy storage for recording video files.