How to access the BIOS Setup Utility screen on the Brickland Platform?
Access the BIOS Setup Utility screen when setting system startup or querying system information.
Impact on the System
This operation has no adverse impact on the system.
No special condition is required for this operation.
Data preparation is not required for this operation.
1. Connect the local keyboard, mouse, and monitor to the server or open the Remote Control page on the web user interface (WebUI).
For details about how to log in to the WebUI, see the section about logging in to the iMana or iBMC WebUI in the server installation guide.
2. Power on the server. For details about how to power on a server, refer to related server documentation.
3. When the basic input/output system (BIOS) startup screen appears, press Del to access the BIOS Setup Utility screen.
4. Enter a password as prompted, as shown in Figure 1.
The default BIOS password is Huawei12#$.
If an incorrect BIOS password is entered for three consecutive times, the BIOS is locked. You can press Ctrl+Alt+Del to unlock the BIOS.
Figure 1 Entering a password
5. Set parameters on the BIOS Setup Utility screen by following the instructions on the right.