1. Based on the communication with onsite personnel, the server is new, no power failure occurs, and hard disks and RAID controller cards are normal.
2. After a BH620 is connected to a monitor, faults may occur in the BH620 when KVM cables are connected or disconnected from the BH620. In addition, hard disks are offline after KVM cables are connected to the high-density cable port.
3. After connected to other qualified monitors, the server is normal after multiple tests.
4. When KVM cables are not connected to a monitor, the server is normal after multiple tests.
5. The problem is found at the first time during KVM cable connection/disconnection. In this case, consult with onsite engineers.
6. Check that the onsite monitor has no CE or CCC certification label and is the low-quality monitor. Figure 3 shows the rear view of the low-quality monitor. From the figure, no certification label is attached.
Figure 3 Rear view of a low-quality monitor