Fast blinking: The indicator blinks over five times every second.
General blinking: The indicator blinks twice every second.
After alternating current (AC) power cables are connected, the RH2285 cannot be automatically powered on within a minute. The symptoms are as follows:
1. The indicator inside the powerbutton key on the front panel is orange, and hard disk status indicators are all off. See Figure 1.
Figure 1 Indicator positions
2. No fan runs.
3. Press powerbutton. The preceding symptoms persist.
The CPLD power indicator blinks at short intervals, and eight PORT 80 indicators are all off. See Figure 2.
PORT 80 LED: displays the BIOS running status.
Figure 2 Indicator positions
1. Remove AC power cables.
2. Check whether power management cables are connected properly. You can remove and reinstall AC power cables to check whether the RH2285 is powered on. Figure 3 shows the location of power cables.
Figure 3 Power cable position
3. If the problem persists, replace all power supply units (PSUs). Then reinstall AC power cables, and check whether the RH2285 is powered on.
4. If the problem persists, replace the power backplane. Check that all cables are connected properly. Then reinstall AC power cables, and check whether the RH2285 is powered on.
5. If the problem persists, replace the main board. Install a main board properly, connect cables correctly, and reconnect AC power cables. Then check whether the RH2285 is powered on.
6. If the problem persists, dial Huawei Symantec 400 hotlines.
To obtain the power backplane and the main board, dial Huawei Symantec 400 hotlines.
The possible causes are as follows:
Power cables are not properly connected.
A PSU fails.
The power backplane is faulty.
The mainboard is faulty.
Remove and connect the power cables again and replace the PSUs, power backplane, and mainboard. If the fault persists, contact Huawei technical support by dialing 4008229999.