1. Restart the RH2488 V2 and press Delete during the power on self-test (POST) to enter the BIOS.
2. On the Advanced tab, choose Processor and Clock options.
3. Set Intel(R) SpeedStep(tm) tech to Disable.
4. Set Intel(R) C-STATE tech to Disable.
5. Set ACPI T State to Disable.
Figure 2 shows the new settings.
Figure 2 New settings
6. Save the settings and exit the BIOS.
Method 1 is a workaround for hardware.
Seek help from Kylin and upgrade the Kylin 3.0 kernel to support Westmere EX systems. Method 2 is the solution to this issue.