1. On a PC, the video wall process for system user a exists while the C/S is not started.
2. System user b remotely logs in to the PC and forces system user a to log out of the operating system.
3. System user b starts the C/S and clicks Log Out.
4. During logout, the C/S recognizes the video wall process for system user a and asks system user b whether to stop the video wall process.
5. The process is not stopped when system user b clicks OK.
Multiple CUs or video wall processes cannot be enabled concurrently on the same PC.
Step 1 On the PC where the eSpace IVS C/S client is installed, start the task manager, click Users, and check whether the operating system is used by multiple users.
If the operating system is not used by multiple users, contact Huawei technical support engineers.
If the operating system is used by multiple users, contact these users and ask them to log out. Then go to the next step.
Step 2 Restart the eSpace IVS C/S client and check whether the fault is rectified.
If the fault is rectified, no further action is required. If the fault persists, contact Huawei technical support engineers.
The eSpace IVS C/S client does not differentiate system users when identifying video wall processes. In addition, different operating system users of the PC where the eSpace IVS C/S client is installed cannot share resources.