1. Use Internet Explorer 8 to log in to iMana.
2. Connect compute nodes and the virtual DVD-ROM drive by using remote login on iMana.
3. Internet Explorer 8 does not respond unexpectedly.
4. Forcibly close Internet Explorer 8.
5. Use Internet Explorer 8 to log in to iMana again and connect compute nodes by using remote login on iMana. The virtual DVD-ROM drive cannot be connected, and the system displays a message, indicating the virtual media is being used.
After the virtual DVD-ROM drive is connected, Internet Explorer 8 does not respond unexpectedly, which is a problem on Windows. After Internet Explorer 8 is forcibly closed, restart Internet Explorer 8 and connect the virtual DVD-ROM drive again.
After stop-responding Internet Explorer 8 is forcibly closed, the virtual DVD-ROM drive is still connected, and Java virtual machines (VMs) are still running. Therefore, the system displays the message, indicating the virtual DVD-ROM drive is being used.
Method 1: Open the Task Manager on Windows and forcibly stop the java.exe process.
Method 2: Restart the local PC.
Method 3: Restart iMana.