Step 1 Check whether the camera is deleted from the eSpace IVS C/S client.
1. Log in to the eSpace IVS C/S client and double-click Devices on the Workspace tab page.
2. Enter the original IP address of the camera in the IP Address text box and click Search.
If the camera is not found, contact Huawei technical support engineers.
If the camera is found, go to the next step.
Step 2 Check whether the camera IP address is the changed IP address.
1. In the device list, double-click the camera. The Configuration window is displayed.
2. Choose System Settings > Network Settings.
3. Check whether the camera IP address is the changed IP address.
If yes, contact Huawei technical support engineers.
If no, go to the next step.
4. Set IP Address, IP gateway, and Subnet mask for the camera, as shown in Figure 5-1.
To rectify the faulty, you can also delete the camera on the Devices tab page and add it again. However, deleting the camera will delete all recordings of the camera. Exercise caution when performing this operation.
Figure 5-1 Network Settings
5. Click OK.
6. Return to the Devices tab page, restart the camera, and go to the next step.
Step 3 Check whether the fault is rectified.
If the fault is rectified, no further action is required. If the fault persists, contact Huawei technical support engineers.