1. Determine that an incorrect user name or password is used based on error message "invalid role".
2. Use user name galaxbmc and password A3UjChOi3b in the ipmitool command to log in to the iMana web user interface (WebUI). The iMana prompts that user galaxbmc has been locked, as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 Logging in to the iMana WebUI
3. Use the default user name root and password root of the iMana administrator to log in to the iMana. The iMana can be logged in.
4. A new feature is added to the iMana of V2 servers and the baseboard management controller (BMC) of R1 servers (for details about BMC versions, see the note). The feature is that when a user accesses the iMana (through the CLI, WebUI, or ipmitool) by entering an incorrect password for consecutive five times, an error message is displayed indicating that the user name or password is incorrect. When the user accesses the iMana by entering an incorrect password for the sixth time, the iMana regards the user invalid and locks the user. The user is automatically unlocked after 5 minutes (counted from the last time when an incorrect password is entered).
5. Stop sending the ipmitool command. Change the password of user galaxbmc on the iMana, and change the password of user galaxbmc in the ipmitool command after 5 minutes. Then the power status can be displayed after the ipmitool command is run.