Baseboard management controller (BMC) 2.06
Basic input/output system (BIOS) V036
Log in to the RH2285 iMana web user interface (WebUI) and click Remote Control. The Invalid User dialog box is displayed, and the remote control function cannot be used.
1. Choose Tools > Internet options.
2. Delete Internet Explorer temporary files.
3. Open the control panel, and click Other options.
4. Click Java.
5. Choose Regular > Setting.
6. Go to the Java cache, for example, C:\Documents and Settings\h00179477\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache.
7. Delete the 6.0 folder.
The Internet Explorer and Java caches are fully occupied. As a result, the remote control function cannot be used on the iMana WebUI.
Delete Internet Explorer temporary files.
Delete files in the Java application cache.
The method described in this case can be used for Java 5 and Java 6.