When the Video Record Client (VRC) control is being loaded, the message "Windows has blocked this software because it cannot verify the publisher" is displayed.
1. Access the Microsoft official website and download the Windows root certificate update program rootsupd.exe.
2. Run rootsupd.exe on the local PC to load the Windows root certificate.
3. Refresh the web page and use the screen inspection function again.
− If no error message is displayed and the screen inspection starts, the fault is rectified.
− If the error message remains, go to Step 4.
4. On the menu bar of the browser, choose Tools > Internet Options.
The Internet Options page is displayed.
5. On the Security tab page, add the CMS URL to trusted sites and click OK, as shown in Figure 9-12.
Figure 9-12 Adding a trusted site
6. Set the security level and click OK, as shown in Figure 9-13.
Figure 9-13 Setting the security level
7. Restart the browser and re-log in to the CMS.
8. If the fault still persists, obtain help through the channels described in Help Channels.
The Windows root certificate is not updated or is damaged.
The VRC control fails to be authenticated by Internet Explorer.