When Chinese characters are contained in the imported report, the project name is unreadable in the Linux OS, as shown in Figure 11-4.
Figure 11-4 Unreadable project name
Step 1 Click Delete Project in Figure 11-4 to delete the faulty reports.
Step 2 Stop the report server
1. Log in to the report server as the root user.
2. Run the cd /bin/report server installation directory command to access the bin directory in the iWeb report server.
The default installation path of the report server is /home/iweb.
3. Run the ./StopReportService.sh command to stop the iWeb report server.
Step 3 Delete the faulty reports in the /bin/workspace/projectsreport server installation directory path. If no faulty report exists, skip this step.
Step 4 Set the language to simplified Chinese or English used for the UTF-8 encoding in the Linux OS. The following describes how to set the language to simplified Chinese used for the UTF-8 encoding as an example.
1. Log in to the operating system as the root user.
2. Select the YaST icon on the menu bar.
3. Choose System > Language. Set Primary Language to Simplified Chinese, as shown in Figure 11-5.
Figure 11-5 Setting the language to simplified Chinese used for the UTF-8 encoding
4. Click Details on the right part of the page. Select Use UTF-8 Encoding, as shown in Figure 11-6.
Figure 11-6 Selecting Use UTF-8 Encoding
Step 5 Click OK.
Step 6 Click Accept.
Step 7 Restart the OS.
Before the restart, make sure that the running of other services are not affected.
Step 8 Click Import Project in Figure 11-4 to import a report.
The report system uses the UTF-8 mode to encode the files. However, the Linux OS does not support the UTF-8 mode. As a result, the project name of the imported report cannot be read in the Linux OS.