When you attempt to import customer information by uploading a .csv, .xls, or .xlsx file in the Agent Management system, the message "The server is busy. You cannot upload files now. Contact your administrator for assistance." is displayed.
1. Log in to the Agent Management system as the system administrator (user name/password: sysadmin/******).
2. Click Agent Interface Settings in the menu bar and choose Record and Fax File Server in the left-hand navigation pane. On the page that is displayed, check whether Outbound File Server Path is correctly set.
− If no, change the value to the mapped directory that is actually created on the Agent Server.
− If yes, go to step 3.
3. Log in to the Agent Management as the gaea user.
4. Access the directory where outbound files are stored and check whether you have the write permission on the directory.
If you can create a folder in the directory, you have the write permission.
− If yes, go to step 5.
− If no, Verify that the file server is mounted properly.
5. If the fault still persists, obtain help through the channels described in Help Channels.
An incorrect mapped directory is configured on the Agent Server to point to the shared directory for storing outbound files on the file server.
The mapped directory configured in the Agent Management system does not exist on the Agent Server.
The Agent Server installation user gaea has no write permission on the mapped directory.