When an agent attempts to log in to the Agent Client system, the message "The agent has no skill. " is displayed.
1. Log in to the web configuration console as a VDN administrator with ID 101.
2. Choose Web configuration console > VDN1 Configuration > Agent.
3. Click Edit for an agent ID and choose Basic Info from the shortcut menu.
4. Configure skills for the agent ID.
5. If the fault still persists, obtain help through the channels described in Help Channels.
The agent ID has no skill.
The agent ID used by an inspector to log in to the Agent Client system must have at least one skill configured.
An inspector can inspect an agent only when the inspector has at least one skill of the agent.