The teller's PC is disconnected from one or more servers in the eSpace VTM solution.
The VTA information is incorrectly configured in the eSpace MCC UniPortal.
The parameters in the espacemedia.ini file are incorrectly set. (The espacemedia.ini file is stored in the QuickTeller installation directory on the teller's PC.)
The ICDComm on the MCC server stops unexpectedly.
When this occurs, the daemon process automatically restarts the ICDComm. However, the teller may still fail to log in to QuickTeller.
1. Check whether the teller's PC is correctly connected to the servers in the eSpace VTM solution.
If yes, go to the next step. If no, contact your network administrator for assistance.
2. Verify that the VTA information is correctly configured in the eSpace MCC UniPortal.
1. Log in to the eSpace MCC UniPortal.
2. Choose Client Configuration Management > Client Configuration.
3. Check whether all the parameters are correctly set in the espacemedia.ini file.
3. Open the espacemedia.ini file in the QuickTeller installation directory and check whether the parameters in the file are correctly set.
If yes, go to the next step. If no, modify the parameters by referring to Commissioning Guide > Installing Commissioning Tools > Installing QuickTeller > Setting Parameters.