Error Incurred During Restoration Preparation Due to Deletion of a Temporary IP Address Used for BMR Backup
Publication Date: 2015-07-30Views: 71Downloads: 0
A temporary IP address is configured for a network interface of a client and is used for BMR backup. After the IP address is deleted, the error message [Error]V-126-3 'bmrprep' could not complete the request operation is reported during restoration preparation.
1. Log in to the NetBackup console as user root.
For details, see OceanStor HDP3500E Installation Guide.
2. Enter a dialog box for modifying network interface configurations.
3. Click Add. The Add Network Identity dialog box is displayed.
4. Configure an IP address that is used for BMR backup for the network interface of the client and click OK.
5. Click OK to store the configuration.
6. Perform BMR backup again.
For details about BMR backup, see OceanStor HDP3500E BMR Backup and Recovery Guide.
If a temporary IP address of a network interface is deleted, other IP addresses configured on the network interface are automatically deleted. At least one network interface listed in Figure 1 must be configured with an IP address that is used for BMR backup. If such a network interface is not configured, an error occurs during restoration preparation.
Figure 1 IP address configuration for client network interface