NFS Shared Files on the HDP3500E Cannot Be Mounted
Publication Date: 2015-07-30
1. On the HDP3500E server, run the following command to display the NFS debugging information:
hdp3500e1:~ # echo 32767 > /proc/sys/sunrpc/nfs_debug
hdp3500e1:~ # echo 32767 > /proc/sys/sunrpc/nfsd_debug
2. On the client, run the mount command to mount the shared files.
3. On the HDP3500E server, run the tail -f /var/log/messages command to check logs. The logs show that the NFS files are not shared.
4. On the HDP3500E server, run the ll /var/lib/nfs/etab command to view the properties of the etab file. The time of the etab file is later than the system time (the system time is November 8 and the file time is December 5).
5. Adjust the operating system time of the NFS server (changing from December 5 to November 8). Then, the mounting problem is resolved.
/etc/exports is the NFS configuration file. After the NFS service starts, the system reads the /etc/exports file and saves the status parameters in the /var/lib/nfs/etab file. After exports is modified, the etab file is automatically refreshed.
After the system time of the NFS server is adjusted to an earlier time, the etab file may not be correctly resolved. As a result, the NFS service cannot provide the sharing service. However, the NFS configuration and service status are normal.