Method 1: Uninstall the robot arm's driver, and rescan for hardware for the device driver to be automatically installed.
1. On Windows, right-click My Computer and choose Management from the shortcut menu.
2. In the navigation tree of Computer Management, choose System Tools > Device Management.
3. Right-click the robot arm's driver and choose Uninstall from the shortcut menu.
4. Open the hardware update wizard. rescan for hardware and install the driver.
Method 2: Restart the operating system.
1. Start the operating system terminal.
2. Run the reboot command.
The robot arm's driver is not correctly installed.