Disconnected iSCSI Link of a Replication Pair Causing Post-Deduplication Replication to Fail with the 50534 Error Code
Publication Date: 2015-07-31Views: 70Downloads: 0
Product and version information: VTL6000 V100R003
The source and target devices of the replication pair are both VTL6000. After deduplication is implemented on the source device, errors are reported when replication is implemented, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Reported errors on the source device
1. Log in to the source device using the SSH tool, and run the iscsiadm2 command.
2. Enter 5 to view all target devices on the source device.
3. Enter 6 to view connected target devices.
If the target device of the replication task is not connected, it is probably the reason why the replication failed.
4. Enter 8 to log in to the disconnected target device.
5. Enter 1 after the semicolon and press Enter. The system logs in to the corresponding target device.
6. Press Enter and enter 6 to check whether the target device is now connected.
The VTL600 post-deduplication replication adopts an iSCSI link for data transfer. After the link is down, the replication task fails.