Product and version: VTL6900 V100R005
1. When the SIR cluster is executing a deduplication task, one active SIR server of the SIR cluster loses power, causing that the deduplication task fails.
2. After the active SIR server regains power, a failover occurs in the SIR cluster, causing that this SIR server loses power again.
3. After the failover was complete, the user logs in to the active SIR server using the IPMI port and manually powers it on. After the SIR server starts up, the user logs in to the SIR server using PuTTY and find that all SIR servers are in the STOPPED state.
If a SIR server is manually powered on, it may take two hours for the SIR server to completely start up.
1. After the SIR server powers on and completely starts up, log in to the SIR server using PuTTY. The default user name is root and the password is Admin@storage.
2. Run the sir status command to confirm that all SIR services are STOPPED.
3. After the failover is complete, power on and start the SIR server. Log in to the SIR server using PuTTY.
4. Run the sir restart all -f command to restart the SIR services. Check that the SIR server becomes Standby.
A failover is triggered in the SIR cluster.